Erika has scored music for a number of films and theater projects many of which garnered awards including an Academy Award nomination (Untold Stories dir. D. Fadiman 1993), two Emmy awards (Untold Stories dir. D. Fadiman 1993, From Danger to Dignity dir. D. Fadiman 1994) and over 30 other industry honors.
She has composed and produced music for the multimedia, animated version of Stellaluna (J. Cannon) which was honored by Newsweek Magazine with a Pick of the Year Award (1994) for Best Children’s Multimedia
Erika has performed nationally and internationally with her world fusion band, Wild Mango, at celebrated festivals like the Monterey Jazz Festival, the Aspen Jazz Festival and the Barbados International Jazz Festival.
Erika’s award winning albums include:
- Album of the Year – 2006 (JPF Music Awards) –Unexpected
- Best Female Singer/Songwriter Album 2006 (JPF Music Awards)- Unexpected
- International Music CD of the Year -2006 (World Arts Celebrities Journal) – Unexpected
- Best Art and Design 2004 – (Nashville Music Awards) –The New Orleans Sessions
- Best Independent Release of the Year 2002 (Acoustic Guitar Magazine) – My Little Crime
- Best Jazz Vocal Album 2002 (JPF Music Awards) – My Little Crime
- Best Cabaret Album 2001 (JPF Music Awards) – Tinted Glass
Erika has been honored as One of the 100 Most Outstanding Women of the Year – 2005 by both the Jewish Post and Modern Woman Today Magazines.
In March 2008, she performed at the 20th Anniversary Nobel Peace Prize Forum.
In December 2009, Erika and Lisa perform at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Melbourne, Australia. Together, they have performed hundreds of concerts across the US and Canada.
Erika is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
Endorsed by Taylor Guitars and D’Addario Strings.